How to Use SearchMan for Sheets
Step 1. Install "Add-On"
- Click the “Get the Add-on” button above to go the the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the “Free” button to install the add-on.
Step 2. Launch "Add-On"
- After the add-on is installed, create new Google Sheet.
- In the spreadsheet, you will see "SearchMan for Sheets" under "Add-on".
- Click "SearchMan for Sheets" and then "Fetch Data for Apps".
Step 3. Enter your API Key
Step 4. Make your first request
Example of "Keyword Spy":
- Click the "Keyword Spy" tab.
- Choose the country and the device you want to extract data from.
- Enter "App IDs" of the apps you want to extract keywords. You get all of the keywords for which the apps are ranked for. For example, "App ID" for Candy Crash Saga (iOS) is 553834731.
- Hit "Fetch Data" button.